29 November 2011

Shufflin'

This is my brain on random/shuffle this Tuesday evening:

Correspondence is important to relationships. This is a note to the world at large as much as it is to myself.

*****

I made Kale Chips yesterday for the first time. They're light with an airy, crispy texture. I like them. I do not like cleaning curly kale though.

*****

The last piece of pumpkin pie is finally gone. And je triste.

*****

Sometimes just going to get coffee, the mere act of walking into my coffee shop and chatting with my baristas, is more satisfying than the actual coffee I walk out with. Not as sad panda as it may sound, although it might be time to change up my game, or find more outlets where there be chatty folks to interact with. Or both.

*****

Are you an Eames fan? I saw Eames: The Architect and the Painter over the weekend. It was pretty cool to see the whole story of the couple and their creativity. I was bummed though, to find out that Charles carried on an affair with another women for a while. I literally thought, "Really, handsome creative guy?! So original in other aspects of your life, but not so much in the cheating on your lady. What gives?!"

*****

Winter weather hasn't officially begun here in Michigan, but it is REALLY cold tonight. I'm straight up wondering how I'll make it through this winter. My entire being and psyche are feeling ill suited for cold weather and snow this time around.

*****

What are your feelings about electric blankets? I had one when I was little. I hear people singing their praises. Not sure I could go there. Although I just shared about my less than enthusiastic attitude about winter and cold, I'm quite content with the comforter/blanket/sheet set up I've got going on in the boudoir. Super cozy and warm.

*****

I am in need of a hair cut. A trim at the very least, but am wanting my longer hair back. Darn hair!''

*****

That's all I've got!






1 comment:

k said...

I am getting a cut and color this Saturday. My last one was IN MARCH.

Dude. Bleak.