- Importing new CDs into iTunes so I can make a new play list for tomorrow.
- Pick up salad makings. Having a pasta dinner tonight at AW's, so we're carbed up properly!
- Watch weather report like a hawk. They're currently saying chance of rain and gusty wind. I'm in denial.
- Arrange a few outfits for different weather scenarios.
- Attach time tracker to my shoe.
- Talk to BLU. Talk to AW at least once or twice after I leave there for dinner to cement our morning plan.
- Get to sleep early and hope that I can get a good night's sleep. Sleeping the night before a big race is a bit like trying to sleep on Christmas Eve. Excitement!
- Get up. Get dressed. Get to race. Pray for a good race. Run. Enjoy the results of my training.
08 May 2009
It's come down to about 17 hours until race time! Wow! Want to make four months fly by? Train for a 25 race! I took a half day at work so I could prepare for tomorrow without feeling rushed for time. Here's how I'll spend the next 17 hours: