29 January 2009

fancy pants

I was inspired by one of my favorite Web sites for this post. Posting on the regular about things you might seriously buy if you weren't saving money to buy something else. Quality clothes and shoes on sale are my kryptonite, so here goes:

If I were spending money, I'd totally buy these pants from J.Crew. They're fantastic! I'd wear them to work. Dress them up. Dress them down. I just checked and thought I was off the hook because they didn't have my size. Turns out they do. Is it too much of a risk to buy fancy pants on sale with a no-return policy? 

D'oh.  Need to get off the internets and stop looking at clothes on sale. This post may not have worked as a deterrent like I was thinking it would.



1 comment:

k said...

I happen to dig those fancy pants...