21 April 2009

odds and ends

A friend of mine is in the midst of the hiring process at my company. I've been sharing whatever info I hear, letting him know if certain people are in the office so follow up calls can be made, etc. My inner secret agent is digging it.

*****

Missing my pal who recently left Michigan for work in LA. Feeling vicariously transitional and restless.

*****

Just found out the lineup for Lollapalooza. Kings of Leon are playing!! I so want to go! Anyone else in?

*****

Knee is being cranky, and hip has decided to join in. I have 17 days until my race and I'm freaking out about the possibility of not being able to run! Trying to take it easy, but if things don't settle down, I may need to see a professional. Don't want to do any permanent damage.

*****

What's the opposite of odds and ends? Evens and beginnings?

*****

I'm obsessed with spinch salad right now.

*****

Saw Transporter 3 recently. I'm a Jason Statham fan. He's in my top five ever since seeing him as Handsome Rob in The Italian Job.

*****

Wondering when spring will get here and stay here? I actually saw snow flakes this morning. Ridiculous!

No comments: