29 January 2010

Day Six

Going to go ultra simple bullet point list on the Day Six wrap up:

  • Wanted to sleep in this morning, maybe because I stayed up way too late last night. Probably had nothing to do with what I'm eating or not eating!
  • Felt super ADD this afternoon. I could not focus on one task and stay with it. Needless to say, I did not have a productive afternoon. Who really knows what this is about - Friday afternoon, maybe?
  • Made it to the gym tonight for a three mile run.
  • No new food items today. All meals contained something I've already eaten in the cleanse. I Have tons of lentil soup still! I should probably freeze some.
  • Feeling the need to clean my house from top to bottom since I'm cleansing my innards. I've started the process and I'm sure it will continue through the weekend!
  • I've saved a good amount of money eating all my meals at home this week. An added bonus of the cleanse.


No comments: