02 January 2010

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland

One thing that hasn't changed with the new year, it's still winter here in Michigan! I created this fun Winter Wonderland inspirational collage featuring some of my favorite looks, textures and colors. I love the idea of incorporating a little luxury into an outfit, whether it's the sparkle a pin or necklace or sequins for a special occasion. I tend to get into the rut of turning to my warmest, softest clothes in the dead of winter and just keep repeating the same looks. I went through my closet yesterday to organize it a bit. I still had some summer pieces that needed to be put away. I'm now set to take on the winter cold and will remember to add a splash of color or a little sparkle to liven up my go-to cozy, warm outfits.

No comments: