01 April 2010

In the Bag


What's in my bag?! Because I know you're all dying to know what I carry around with me every day, I've got just the blog post for you! I've seen this kind of post done many times on different girlie fashion-type blogs and thought I'd take it for a spin and share my bag with y'all.



This is my most often used handbag lately. There are many things to love about it, it's my favorite color, it's large enough to hold a lot of stuff, it was inexpensive, but doesn't look cheap. Inside the bag, here are some of the items I have with me on a regular basis:

  • Chilewich make up bag. I've pulled out the most used items it holds: Burt's Bees Hand Salve, Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie Lip Gloss in Dreamsicle (thanks A!), Vaseline Lip Therapy, Stila Lip Color in Andie.
  • Wallet, complete with a lovely picture of Lakshmi the Hindu goddess of prosperity
  • Lara Bar in Ginger Snap
  • Nalgene water bottle
  • Giant Sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs
  • Ipod Mini (way old!), still does the trick for running and listening to tunes at work. The Its little green pouch is from Ateneum (Art Museum) in Helsinki, Finland. The pattern is the same as the tile floor in the museum. I love it because it's a reminder of a great trip.
  • LG Rumor phone
  • Moleskin yearly calendar
  • Blue Flare pen (my favorite pen!)
  • Key to the wheels
  • Tea Tree Therapy infused toothpicks . Since I can't chew gum with the braces, these do the trick!
What's in your bag?

1 comment:

RTL said...

Hehehe! Is that a picture of leif garrett?!! lol