08 April 2010

I'm Eating My Lunch

...and I needed to take a few minutes to myself to breath. Aye carumba, this week is insane! I know in comparison to other's lives, my jam-packed week may seem like not such a big deal, but it's starting to wear on me as evidenced by how tired I am and the onset of a mild scratchy throat. Uck! I've already started taking Airborne! Here's a run down of the week:


The j.o.b. is so busy. I swear projects are multiplying any time I turn my head! Grateful to be working though!

Running after work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and on Saturday morning.

Tuesday, I had a hair cut scheduled with my mom. Mix in dinner and some chatting and I did not get home until close to 10:00 p.m.

Wednesday, I had a meet up with my girlfriends from high school for our every other month or so gab fest. That was AFTER work, running and cleaning up after putting in my Wednesday miles. It felt good to finally sit down when we were seated at a fave local restaurant around 8:00 p.m. Got caught up on all the latest in my girls' lives, had a pretty good peasant salad and a few bites of dessert.

Today. I'm running again after work. Or, so I hope. I'm actually contemplating just going home and climbing into bed because it's cold and rainy again. Who am I kidding? The run will happen. It's too close to River Bank Run to start skipping miles. I actually have dinner scheduled with relatives who are in town for a couple days. Can't really ditch those plans.

Friday. Work as per usual. It's a rest day from running, so I'm planning to come home from work, get in my cozy clothes and get horizontal. Seriously.

Saturday. Up at 6:45 a.m. to meet up with the running crew for an 8:00 a.m. run. Did I mention we're up to 14 miles this week? Hoping for decent, non-percipitation weather for Saturday morning. I don't care what the weather does past say 10:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.

Sunday. Sleep in!!

No comments: