Looking forward to a weekend where:
- I sleep in. I may even take a nap or two. (cut me some slack on that one, I'm not even out of bed yet!)
- Where the sun shines and it starts to act a little more like summer than it has the last couple days.
- Where I have at least one iced coffee.
- Where I don't do yard work because it's already done!
- Where I get to hang with my mom for a bit.
- Where I go to the Local First Street Party.
- Where I may or may not go for a long run.
- Where I may go for another bike ride.
- Where the potential for fun is at an all time high. Could it beat last weekend, which was pretty amazing?! We'll just have to find out! For me, anticipation is a big part of the fun! And who even knows about the things I haven't even imagined yet! YAY!
What's going to make your weekend a fabulous one?