03 June 2009

Thinking 'bout It

Had dentist appointment today to find out more about Invisalign. I thought it would be perfect for my not-so-jacked up, but could still use a little help teeth. Turns out I can save about $1000 and spend less time entrenched in the whole teeth-straightening business if I go the braces route. I'm thinking about it. If Gwen Stefani can have braces and still look cool, then I may just have to go for it.



Wondering why I'm having trouble embedding video to blogger. Had a bunch of sweet songs by a singer from Sweden named Lykke Li that I wanted to share with you. Like this song. And this one. And this one. I guess the links will have to do. The video isn't really the important thing anyway - it's the songs.



The movie Away We Go opens in NY & LA this weekend. I wish it was opening here too. I saw the trailer a couple months ago and it made me tear up a little bit. The couple that John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph play seem sweet. Of course I haven't seen the movie yet, but I want the kind of sweet relationship I imagine they have. 

Burt and Verona
I'm off for another Wednesday Night Bike ride! Been looking forward to it ever since last week!  YAY for bikes and a big group to ride with!

No comments: