20 June 2010

The Yarden

I said I'd post some pics of the new landscaping in the backyard. The space is super shady, so proper "shady" plants (ha, that reminds me of "Shady Shorts", the nick name my friend K had for someone who shall remain nameless, but totally deserved the name) had to be installed once the crazy, wild ground cover was ripped out. The space used to be all ivy, doing its ivy thing. But then wild strawberry (huh?! where did that even come from?) invaded and the whole space looked ridiculous and overgrown. I'm so happy with how it looks now! Even happier that it was done in record time, (seriously it felt like magic) by the good folks at Tazzia Lawn Care. I'd highly recommend them if you're in the market for some landscaping.

Without further ado, here's the before (after ivy and wild strawberry were cleared) picture, followed by the beautifully ever after:





No comments: