08 June 2010

Bad Romance


Dear new next door neighbor,

Although I have not met you yet, I already feel like I know a bit more than I should about you and your "boyfriend". Last night you woke me up with another fight in the street/alley. This was the third one I have heard in the middle of the night or very early morning. You've been crying and or screaming at him each time. And each time, from what I can tell from my nosy neighbor window, he can't be bothered to get out of his truck to talk to you nicely. I heard you scream something about another woman. Really, that about sums it up. If there's another woman involved and you're not happy about the way he's handling things or his actions and words are not adding up, get as far away as possible from the guy. And stay away!

Clearly, there's absolutely no way I can know exactly what your situation is, but with each Jerry Springer moment that plays out on the street for me to hear, I hope you come to some clarity about what's really going on and leave well enough alone. Life is too short to be that upset on a continual basis, in any relationship.

Your neighbor,
*starr fish

1 comment:

CurlyGirl said...

Ugh, I HATE being subjected to fights between couples. When I lived in York Creek (no surprise there) we had some neighbors that fought all the time. Once we even had a guy that was abusive to his girlfriend and I could hear everything, it was a nightmare. Called the cops on them at least once cause I thought he had killed her. Shiver.......