04 June 2010

Cutie Biker Chic!

Inspired Summer Biking
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore




Had a little fun assembling some items that would be both fun and functional to wear while tooling around town at a leisurely pace on that fantastic-looking bike. I haven't done much biking yet this summer, but intend to. I'm very lucky to live in an area that is super bike friendly - bike lanes, bike paths, and lots of fellow bikers and group rides. Go, Grand Rapids!


Get on your bike and ride! I've got a road bike and after studying this bike, I've got a hankering for something a little more relaxed and mellow. Road bike + necklace = probably not, but I could probably rock everything else with comfort on my bike.


Are you a biker? What's your style? Cruiser, mountain bike, road bike, fixie? There's something out there for everyone and plenty of places to ride and things to wear while riding. Perhaps I shall compile a spread for road biking...

No comments: