16 February 2011

Herve Leger


Herve Leger print ad (want this dress!)

For as long as I can remember I've admired the look of Herve Leger "bandage" dresses. They have an iconic look and not overly done from a design standpoint, meaning you can always tell when someone is wearing one. They are body hugging and sex-y! The skinny girls and curvy girls alike have been known to rock them on the runway and the red carpet.

Kate Winslet in Herve Leger (she looks Ah-mazing!)

Herve Leger Fall 2008 (via RunwayDaily.com)

I love scoping the racks for designer deals at our Nordstrom Rack. While out over the weekend I found an actual Herve Leger on the clearance rack! I knew I wasn't going to buy it, but had to try it on, just to say I've tried one on! HA! I LOVED how it fit, but was not so fond of this sort of cut out/lace up detail on the side. You can barely see it in the pic below (yeah, that's me snapping the dressing room mirror shot! haha!)

So, if you live in town, and you're in the market for your own Herve Leger at a steal of a price, go scoop it up. It's a small and is marked WAY down from what it would originally retail for! I bet it won't last long!

No comments: