04 March 2013

#notclearon

One of my favorite hashtags on Twitter is #notclearon. Since I'm not limited to 140 characters here, I thought I'd share some of my favorite (or not, as the case may be) items and situations I'm not so clear on. Then, if you're feeling it: leave one or two of yours in the comments. Or if you have an explanation to one of mine, feel free to leave that in the comments as well. Maybe we can clear some things up!

People who don't shovel the snow off their sidewalks. #notclearon You might not walk on them, but believe me, other people do or try to and then have to move it on over to the street, which is sometimes more dangerous than the prospect of slipping on an icy sidewalk.

People who put an invitation out on FB or Twitter for people to join them for some activity then back out when people step up. #notclearon Why even put it out there for the world then?

Bloggers who post outfit pics of themselves in the snow, but they don't have a coat on. #notclearon The  coat makes or breaks an outfit and posing without one in at least one picture is just lazy fashion blogging.

Supposedly nobody likes to talk on the phone, but everyone driving is talking on the phone. Who are they talking to? #notclearon

Shows or movies without likable characters. #notclearon

Why hasn't someone figured out how to teletransport yet? #notclearon I want my particles to be able to zip here and there whenever I want to see my fam and friends or the world!

Not setting an out of office notice on work email and voicemail. #notclearon

Week four Harlem Shake videos. #notclearon

Let's get clear! What are you wondering?

1 comment:

k said...

Ugly cell phone belt clips. #notclearon