02 March 2011

A reason to say yes to adventures...

"I had never really hung out in Miami and one night in the middle of the shoot, the crew, a couple guys, said, 'We're going to get a beer somewhere.' I said, 'I'm not really into it.' They said, 'Come on,' and kind of dragged me along. We ended up at a bar where my wife was the bartender. I literally saw her across a crowded room... and eight years and four kids later, that's my life. I don't know how else our paths would have crossed if that didn't happen... The moral is that when you're tired, suck it up and go to the bar because you might meet your wife." -Matt Damon, via Jezebel

2 comments:

k said...

As someone who also met their spouse in a bar, I second saying "yes" to adventures.

loveball said...

As someone who was told "you need to get out more. A man isn't going to just show up on your porch".....
and then MET the man they are now going to marry on their front porch - I say - Adventure can be just outside your door. Even for the lazy adventurer like me. :)